Sunday 26 August 2012

Watsons Disney Polish ~ 38


 





Number 38 is a deep raspberry. The formula of this polish is different than the other 4 I previously got. It has no shimmer and no glitter and it is a jelly finish. I applied three coats, and I wanted to add another but honestly if a polish needs 4 coats, I'll use it more as a base for glitter or glitter sandwiches!

It dried almost to a leathery texture. After three coats you can still see my nail line and the yellow stain of my nails, which I personally don't want to be visible. If you are someone without stained nails, I'm sure this polish wouldn't be a problem.

I layered this over the Watsons Disney Polish Number 46 (click here to check that polish out) and they look really nice together.

You can find this polish at Watsons @ S$2.90 for 12mL.


Thanks for reading!

*Have you ever tried any jelly polishes? What did you think/expect from them?*

No comments:

Post a Comment