Wednesday 5 September 2012

MUA Love Hearts Polish: U ROK

*All photos taken in natural daylight*
 





 
 
 
U ROK is a periwinkle/grey creme. This was the only polish from the collection that bubbled when I applied the first coat. However I then applied 2 more coats and the bubbling had stopped, which is good, cause I hate when my nail polish has bubbles in it!
 
This polish was probably the most sheer from the collection, even after 2 coats I could still kind of see my nail underneath, so I applied the third coat thicker, for more coverage. (:
 
Size:
6.8mL for £2 (S$4)
 
Availability:
 
 
Sometimes I think to myself that U ROK and LOVE U 24/7 look similar but they actually don't....but I still get confused! So if you decided to skip one or the other because they were too similar here is a comparison:
 
Top: U ROK
Bottom: LOVE U 24/7

 
Thanks for reading!
 
 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment