Sunday 28 October 2012

OPI Skyfall Collection: Live and Let Die




 *Flash*
* Natural Light*





Live and Let Die,  burn the candles at both ends in this private jet black.

Live and Let Die is a dark almost-black forest green with gold flecks. When I first saw the collection, I knew that I would definitely be getting this, and I would definitely say that it is the must have from the collection!

It was fully opaque in one coat. I applied two just because I always do, but I could have gotten away with just one. It dried fast and when removed, didn't leave any gold flecks on the finger or nail. The gold flecks don't texture the polish, it is smooth on the nail.

One reason this polish caught my eye was because it reminded me of the crackle from the Spiderman Collection, Shatter the Scales. Which is a beautiful blackened teal with teal and silver flecks. You obviously can't wear a crackle as a normal polish so Live and Let Die is a nice substitute for that. I can definitely see this being used a lot in the upcoming months!

Purchased from nailsg.com for S$12.50

*Have you guys seen the movie yet? I'm watching sometime next week, so excited!*


Thanks for stopping by, 
Becky (:

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the nailpolish ..
    wanna follow each other??
    rosa xxx
    http://scremforicecream.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Followed :) Did you get any from the collection?

      Delete