Sunday 16 December 2012

Bellabox Singapore: December 2012 ~ The XMAS Edition

It's finally December!!!!

I was out grocery shopping and was pleasantly surprised when I returned home to see my Bellabox sitting on the table for me! If you guys didn't read my November Bellabox Review, then I'll catch you up. I was pretty disappointed with the box since it contained yet another shampoo and another hair oil and another mask. I felt as if Bellabox wasn't reading our personal profiles that we have filled out on the website. 

I didn't mention this in my November post, however they forgot to include the pink envelope with the vouchers in my box, I only received the information card. I contacted them since I had seen other bloggers had received SaSa vouchers. They kindly mailed me the vouchers out. However when I received it my SaSa voucher had already expired (It was issued on November 1st for a month use. They didn't mail the voucher out to me until the 6th of December, so the voucher was expired before they even mailed it out.....disappointing).

So after being severely underwhelmed with the last box, I am very happy with the December box!

Lets see what is inside the December box!



1. Bella Caviar Beauty Serum


Information:
"This beauty serum contains precious caviar extracts and marine collagen supports the DNA of the skin, plumping up lines and wrinkles, empowering skin with vital energy and intensive moisture. After use, it will give skin a satiny finish and luminous glow".

Price:
5ml / S$250 for a box of 7

First Impressions:
Has a light scent, thin in texture. This sounds so extravagant, I'm going to give it to my mum since I don't have any wrinkles.

Sample Size:
5mL for S$36



2. Organix Hair Care Range 
Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil


Information:
"Organix, a haircare brand based in the USA, has a strong commitment to the integrity of its ingredients. Their hair care range includes ultra-rich shampoos, conditioners, cream and oils, and their bath and body range are infused with the most delightful scents."

Price:
100mL for S$15.90

First Impressions:
Nice size sample. Thicker than other hair oils but it seemed to sink in quickly. Smells nice like a hair salon/cologne. I actually like the scent of this more than the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment. But you know...another hair oil. Also I'm pretty sure these products have been in a box in the past.

Sample Size:
50mL for S$7.95


3. b.liv Off With Those Heads - Blackheads Sebum Gel


Information:
"b.liv Off With Those Heads is a light cooling gel that removes white and blackheads painlessly in just 2 weeks. It keeps excessive oil secretion under control and reduces irritation. The results is soothed, hydrated skin with visible smaller pores."

Price:
30mL / S$69.95
45mL / S$94.95

First Impressions:
Thin texture, cooling, lightly smells like tea tree or witch hazel, not overpowering. I'm interested in trying anything to do with reducing pores and this is really quite expensive so I don't think I would purchase this, unless it literally works amazing.

Sample Size:
2 x 3mL = 6mL for S$14


4. Cyber Colour Auto Eyebrow Pencil




Information:
"Designed to fill in the eyebrows easily, the Cyber Colour Auto Eyebrow Pencil has an easy-twist pencil with a brow brush on the other end to tame the brows. With colours specially formulated for Asians, you can expect an eyebrow pencil that is highly pigmented and glides on smoothly."

Price:
0.2g for S$9.90

First Impressions:
I really like the packaging. I got the colour 06 Gray Brown and I think that it could be a good match for me because it's not too red. 

Sample Size:
Full Sized!


5. MeMeMe Lip and Cheek Tint in Cherub's Blush



Information:
"MeMeMe Lip and Cheek Tints are a great way to add a flush of colour to the lips and cheeks. Simply dab on the lips or along the cheekbones to instantly lift and brighten your complexion."

Price:
12mL for S$15.90

First Impressions:
LOVE IT! Smells strongly of rose, it's a deep berry red colour, perfect for Christmas! In the December preview Bellabox gave us a sneak peek of the makeup that we could receive in our box, either from Cyber Colour, Make Up For Ever or MeMeMe. I saw some people were really excited about MUFE, but I was really hoping for MeMeMe because I moved away from England when I was 11 so I didn't read blogs or watch Youtube and I didn't know about the MeMeMe brand. Since then I've heard some great things about the products whilst living in Singapore so I am excited that the brand has launched in Singapore and I can try out the products!

Sample Size:
Full Sized!


6. Bonus: Cellilux Deep Sea Secret Glacial Mineral Gel Mask


Information:
"The Cellilux Deep Sea Secret Glacial Mineral Gel Mask contains nutrients and rare glacial water to reverse damage to the skin and rebuild skin's elasticity. It detoxifies, hydrates and exfoliates the skin, the result is brighter and youthful looking skin."

Price:
60mL / S$78


7. Christmas Gift: Bellabox Eyeshadow Brush


Information:
"This eyeshadow brush made of horsehair is our Christmas gift to you. Use this eyeshadow brush to create beautiful makeup looks for your Christmas parties. Have a blast!"


Overall Box Value (without bonus gift and brush): S$83.75!



*Let me know if you've tried and liked (or disliked) any of these products in the comments below*



Thanks for stopping by!
Becky


6 comments:

  1. the box looks really good. I love mememe you're lucky to get the tint it looks amazing. My bellabox is coming next week I cant wait to see what I get :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'm excited to see what you get, hope it's good!

      Becky :)

      Delete
  2. Ooo...looking good girl. I'd want to try the argan oil, mememe stain, eyebrow pencil and that eyeshadow brush! Things looking great this time round! I've tried the organix macadamia oil conditioner and mask...soo damn good, smells like heaven and my hair feels amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do hair products have to smell so good! It's like they are trying to entice you into buying all of them because they smell so damn delicious haha! I've never tried a hair mask but it sounds interesting. A lot better this time around thankfully.

      I know that there is another colour of the MeMeMe stain called Cupid's Blush, it's a bubblegum pink colour, so if I like this then I might have to check that out too :P

      Becky xx

      Delete
  3. I think the blush looks great, but I was expecting something a little more festive with glitters and all haha. Read your review on the Nov box too, and I guess what I can conclude (together with past experience) that their boxes are either hits or misses. And judging from what you got the past 2 months, I'm safe to say I didn't regret walking out on this brand.

    But anyways, I just wanna wish you a very Merry Christmas and I most certainly hope Bellabox improve soon so you'll be amazed and happy with it every month :) Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my thoughts also! I saw the beauty boxes in the US and UK have festive paper and confetti but this had black paper haha! I may be following your lead and leaving also, I'm still on the fence.

      Thank you! I hope you had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year :)

      Becky x

      Delete