Monday 28 January 2013

Bellabox Singapore: January 2013 ~ CNY

In the month of January we get ready for Chinese New Year in February by pampering ourselves from our tangled damaged hair to our unwanted pores, so by the time February rolls in we can dazzle everyone with our flawless skin and silky hair!




1. b.Liv Feel No Sluggish Facial Mask




Information
"The b.Liv Feel No Sluggish Mask is jam packed with antioxidants and cell rejuvenating nutrients that keeps your face looking young and vibrant. The mask prevents the signs of ageing by invigorating the skin with fruity essences and banishing dull skin once and for all."

Price
1 pc = S$2.95
1 box (7 pcs) = S$17.95

First Impressions
I think that this would be nice if you are having a dull skin day, or you were just feeling a little bit down.



2. Skinfood Watery Berry Toner and Emulsion




Information
"The Watery Berry Toner and Emulsion contains Cloudberry and Lingonberry extracts that are excellent antioxidants. Along with Hyalronic Acid, they work to penetrate deep within the skin to moisturise with a lightweight finish."

Price
Watery Berry Toner = 160mL for S$41.90
Watery Berry Emulsion = 160mL for S$41.90

First Impression
I'm kind of iffy about this one since it says "Gift Set' on the box so I feel like maybe this is something you could get free with a magazine or gift with purchase. However I have never tried anything from Skinfood but I have always wanted to. The toner smells fruity and fresh but the emulsion has no scent.


3. Fragrances ~ Trussardi Delicate Rose EDT




Information
"A selection of spring scent ranging from floral to fruity to keep you smelling fresh this New Year with images of you enjoying the gentle rays of sunshine in spring."

Price
50mL for S$99

First Impression:
There were 4 different perfumes that I could have received, when I saw that I had this particular perfume I was upset since I hate floral scents, especially rose scented things since they give me a headache. But this smells really good! Like I would actually consider buying this as a splurge. If you are like me and don't like floral scents, you should definitely try this because it is beautiful and I can't smell rose in it at all.



4. Skinmiso Comedo Remover


 Information
"The Skinmiso Comedo Remover is made of durable stainless steel so it doesn't buckle or break even after multiple uses. Suitable for a variety of pore sizes, it features different sized rings designed for removing blackheads and whiteheads in a safe and hygienic manner. The Skinmiso Comedo Remover is a perfect complement for the Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack."

Price
S$16.90

First Impressions
I received the Nose Pack in a previous box and actually loved it so much I brought the full size. I was actually about to place an order for this product when I looked on line and saw what I was receiving in my box, so I'm glad that I didn't end up buying it! I love using these products, the one I have been using is old now so I'm happy that this product turned up in this months box!



5. Ichikami Shampoo and Conditioner, Intensive Pack Treatment


Shampoo

Information
"Gently washes hair with a fine lather while preventing friction which causes hair damage, the Ichikami Shampoo contains botanical essences like black rice extract which hydrates the hair from its core, preventing any further damage."

Price
550mL for S$16.90

Conditioner


Information
"The Ichikami Conditioner contains natural oil, which protects the hair from friction and makes it soft and smooth and tangle-free. Walnut oil repairs damaged hair and makes it extra shiny."

Price
550mL for S$16.90




 Hair Pack Treatment

Information
"The Ichikami Hair Pack Treatment provides intensive and urgent care for persistently damaged hair. Infused with white sesame oil and walnut oil, it repairs even the most severely damaged hair."

Price
5 tubes for S$19.90

First Impression
I've been finding that my roots have been really dry and frizzy and I used this yesterday and it not only made my hair super soft but it also detangled my hair, so I'm going to try using it in conjunction with the shampoo and then decide if I will purchase it when my hair products are finished.



*Bonus: Skinfood Samples*



Check out my Youtube video here!


Thanks for stopping by! 

Let me know if you have tried out these products, or link your Bellabox review down below in the comments, I'd love to read it!


Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment