Monday 30 September 2013

essence colour & go polish in 145 flashy pumpkin*


If you've been reading my blog for a while now you will know that I love my essence nail polishes. The shade that I am sharing with you today is 145 flashy pumpkin. It is a bright, vibrant (but not neon) orange shade with a creme finish. Think of the stringy pith inside a pumpkin, it looks like that shade of pumpkin. The above swatch was three thin glossy coats, easy application and removal.



The essence colour & go polishes retail for S$2.90 (8mL) and come in a variety of different shades and finishes. Halloween is only a month away so make sure you grab this polish and maybe a black and do some cute pumpkin nail art! Get creative!

As always if you would like to know Where to find essence cosmetics inSingapore? Click the link to find the closest store to you.

*

What is your favourite Halloween nail polish shade? Let me know in the comments below!



Thanks for stopping , don't forget to follow if you're not already and I'll see you next time.



*This product was sent to me for my honest review purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment