Tuesday 1 October 2013

FOTD: Simple Eyes and Red Lip





I've been playing around with my makeup recently because I'm deciding what products I want to bring with me to England, the rest will be shipped so I won't get them for about 4-6 weeks!

So I'm going to be doing regular FOTD posts, because they are easy to do between reviews. If you want a tutorial of any look let me know and also reviews of any products mentioned.

*

Face: essence UV Base in Colour Control*, too cool for school After School BB Cream Lunch Box in Silky Skin, Maybelline Shine Free Cake Powder in Light

Cheeks: MAC Well Dressed Powder Blush, Catrice Candy Shock Multicolour Highlighter in Vanilla Love.

Brows: Cyber Colours Brow Pencil in Gray Brown

Eyes: AVON Supershock Pencil Gel Liner in Black (tightline), MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette in W.O.S all over lid and Naked 2 in crease, essence liquid waterproof eyeliner*, e.l.f. lash curlers and Maybelline the Magnum Ultra Comb Mascara, Maybelline Eye Studio 2-in-1 Impact Shadow Liner in Pearl (waterline).

Lips: essence lip liner in Red Blush, MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick (applied using Real Techniques Detailer Brush)

*



What is your go to eye look when wearing a bold lip? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for stopping , don't forget to follow if you're not already and I'll see you next time.




1 comment:

  1. Omg that red lip is sooo working on your porcelain skin Becky!! I've got a bold red, hot pink and sooo many fuchsias I love but I haven't gotten around to wearing!! ^^ I've got a break coming up soon! Will message you to see when we maybe can meet up??

    ReplyDelete